Winter Barefoot Boots Be Lenka Winter 2.0 Neo - Black
- Water Resistance: High
Stay 'barefoot', warm & stylish during cold winters with Be Lenka Winter 2.0, the new and improved version of our best-selling winter barefoot boots. Handcrafted with premium quality Nappa & Nubuck leather, warm wool lining, and waterproof protective membrane, they offer excellent durability, warmth and comfort. Equipped with a flexible WinterGrip outsole, these minimalist boots let you experience the legendary Be Lenka barefoot freedom throughout the winter.
Colour / Shade
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 8 reviews
Description & Specifications
Upper: Nappa leather
Lining: Merino / Standard wool, water-resistant membrane
Sole: Rubber (WinterGrip)
Insole (removable): Merino wool / wool & recycled PU
Handcrafted in Czech republic
- Style meets function in Be Lenka Winter 2.0 NEO - the foot-shaped barefoot boots that maintain the foot's natural shape and flexibility while walking.
- Premium quality materials: Three models with Nubuck leather and two models with smooth Nappa leather.
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant, WinterGrip rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability.
- The DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- Water-repellent leather and the anti-permeable membrane between leather and wool ensure dry, warm, and breathable comfort.
- The temperature regulating lining with wool forms a soft cocoon around your feet to protect them from cold.
- Spacious toe box design enables the natural and unrestricted movement of the toes, thus guaranteeing comfort even during all-day use.
- Lace hooks/speed hooks for easy and quick lacing.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- Due to the thick lining in our Snowfox and Winter models, we recommend going for one size bigger than other Be Lenka models.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?