Barefoot Shoes Be Lenka Ranger 2.0 - Dark Brown
- Water Resistance: High
Be Lenka Ranger 2.0 is a new and improved version of our popular autumn/winter barefoot boots. Handcrafted with premium oiled nubuck leather & rubber skirting around the toe-box and the heel for strength and durability needed for trail walks, easy hikes and even urban wear. Continue enjoying barefoot freedom in style throughout the cold season with Be Lenka Ranger 2.0 boots on your feet.
Colour / Shade
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Oiled Nubuck leather
Lining: Fleece, water-resistant membrane
Sole (WinterGrip): Rubber
Insole (Removeable): Fleece & recycled PU
- Be Lenka Ranger 2.0 are stylish, water-resistant, high-tech barefoot boots, perfectly suitable for cold weather, easy hikes, trail walks, or even urban wear.
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability in all conditions.
- Premium quality oiled nubuck prevents water stains, and the warmth retaining fleece lining provides excellent insulation.
- The specially designed protective membrane and a gusseted tongue give the shoe water-resistant capabilities.
- Anti-slip sole with WinterGrip provides excellent stability and traction.
- Rubber skirting around the toe-box and the heel provides extra protection.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.
You can also find more information about choosing the right size in the Help Center here.