Barefoot Shoes - Be Lenka - Synergy - Fleece - Chocolate & Beige
Are you looking for comfortable barefoot shoes? Be Lenka Synergy in Chocolate & Beige provides a timeless design that can be effortlessly paired with anything from jeans to dress pants or a suit. These ankle shoes will quickly become a favourite in your shoe collection. Thanks to the fleece lining, they can easily handle even dropping temperatures.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Sole: EverydayComfort (TR)
Insole: Recycled PU + Fleece (Removable)
Made in Czech Republic
- Designed for a synergy of your step with your city
- The fleece lining is pleasant to the touch and provides both comfort and thermal insulation during colder days
- Unisex footwear made from premium nubuck leather
- The EverydayComfort sole with a contoured grip for better contact with a surface
- Timeless design
- Stitched sole for durability
- Designed for all-day comfort
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?