Winter Barefoot Boots Be Lenka Winter 3.0 - Walnut Brown
- Water Resistance: High
Stay 'barefoot', warm & stylish during cold winters with Be Lenka Winter 3.0 in Hazelnut Brown colour. New and improved version of our best-selling winter barefoot boots, equipped with warm Merino wool lining for superb thermal insulation. The perfect companion for your everyday strolls. Be Lenka Winter - barefoot freedom throughout the winter.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Lining: Merino wool / Water-repellent membrane
Sole: Rubber (DeepGrip)
Insole (removable): Merino wool & recycled PU
Handcrafted in Portugal
- Barefoot shoes perfectly mimic the feeling of walking barefoot, just as nature intended
- Premium quality leather
- The temperature-regulating wool lining protects your feet against the cold
- DeepGrip outsole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- The anti-permeable membrane between leather and wool ensures dry, warm, and breathable comfort
- The water-resistant leather repels water and moisture with the regular application of a waterproofing spray
- Cleverly placed hooks for more practical handling of the shoes
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- Due to the thick lining in our Snowfox and Winter models, we recommend going for one size bigger than other Be Lenka models.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?