Barefoot Sneakers Barebarics Evo - All Black
Experience the true barefoot (r)evolution with Evo sneakers. Enjoy a light and comfortable stride, with an eye-catching design that'll turn heads. Crafted from leather with precision, these sneakers come in classic and bold colours to suit all tastes.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Barebarics sneakers are produced using processes that minimize the impact on the environment.
- The upper is made from high-quality nubuck leather that is soft to touch.
- The lining of the shoe is made from Dermodry Coolmax® technical fabric, which enables constant moisture drainage. Dermodry Coolmax® is a soft, light and breathable material that is used in luxurious footwear models and undergoes the most demanding tests of technical quality performed in independent laboratories.
- The sole is made from soft synthetic rubber with high wear-and-tear resistance. The ComfortGrip sole designed for comfortable movement and exploring new places not only in the urban jungle.
- The insole is composed of PU recycled material and microfiber, which provides excellent breathability and allows excellent sweat drainage.
- Anatomic shape The sneaker respects the shape of the feet. It creates roomy space for toes during movement, it prevents toes from being pressed or developing calluses
- Material flexibility The flexible sole enables necessary movement. The feet are not restricted and strengthen naturally
- Zero-drop The heel and front of the shoe are levelled. Thanks to this, the body posture and overall correction of the centre of gravity are improved
- Adaptive sole 4 mm thick (without protrusions) stimulates nerve endings. It strengthens balance, and awareness of terrain and it protects the feet
- Lightweight The Barebarics sneakers are lightweight and with no arch, which prevents leg fatigue and supports the correct walking stereotype
- walking footwear
- modern city design
- designed and hand-crafted in the EU, made from local and sustainable materials
- great durability and long-lasting colours
- dermodry Coolmax® technology for continuous moisture drainage
- available in sizes 36-47 (according to European measurements)
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.