How to choose the right size of barefoot shoes?+ -
Determining the correct size of Be Lenka barefoot shoes for your feet is a two-step process:
- Measuring your feet
- Place a piece of paper on even ground (avoid plush carpeting or pebbly surfaces)
- Place your foot flat on the paper (you must be standing, not sitting, during measuring)
- Put your weight in on your the foot as it makes it the foot longer
- Take a pencil and mark the heel and the furthest point from the heel – the longest measurement
- Use a ruler and measure the difference between these two points
- Do the same for the second foot (difference might be +/- 0.5 cm)
- The number you get is your foot size (not your shoe size, as standard shoe sizing may be misleading)
Take your foot size (the number you got when measuring both of your feet) then add 5 to 12 mm (the ideal leeway). The total is the final number you are looking for. The leeway can be up to 18 mm, but the shoe must still fit perfectly around your ankle.
In winter models, the leeway can be even larger, especially if you plan to wear thicker socks. Conversely, in summer sandals it can be smaller because of the open toe box.
2. Comparing your feet measurements to the Be Lenka barefoot shoe size chart stated on each product page
The size chart shows the inner length and width of the particular shoe model.
Should you still have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to help you.
What does the barefoot size chart mean?+ -
The size chart shows the inner length and width of the each shoe model (EU shoe size).
We recommend adding a leeway (the leeway measures the space between your longest toe and the shoe itself) of 0.5 - 1.2cm to get the ideal shoe size for you.
Should you have any questions, contact us at our e-mail email@example.com, we will be happy to help you.
How should I take care of my shoes? What to avoid?+ -
We recommend taking care of your shoes according to Footwear Care Guide
Basic knowledge about materials used in your shoes together with proper care and maintenance extends the life of your shoes. We do recommend to spray your shoes with a protective coat regularly. It will protect your shoes against water, dirt and dust.
Most soles are not resistant against petrol, diesel, oils or similar chemicals. If these chemicals get in contact with the bottom of the shoe, they will damage the sole. Soles made from raw rubber (all Be Lenka barefoot shoes) are most susceptible to this damage.
Shoes are not designed to do sports. Especially cycling, rock climbing, and other strenuous activities can damage the sole.
We need to highlight the fact that some of our shoes require special care (Crushed Comics), these models are classified as Highly Fashionable Footwear.
Is it possible to have my shoes custom-made, in a different size, for example?+ -
Unfortunately, we do not provide such service. You can only order sizes from our size chart.