Barefoot Shoes Be Lenka Cityscape - All Black
Start your day in style Be Lenka Cityscape. These minimalist barefoot shoes complement any capsule wardrobe, and provide maximum comfort. Get ready to turn heads with these eye catching shoes that seamlessly blend fashion and comfort.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Wide Toe Box
Description & Specifications
Insole: Recycled PU + Cotton (Removable)
Made in Slovakia
- Barefoot shoes which effortlessly match any wardrobe
- Made from premium nappa leather
- The EverydayComfort sole made from special blend is an ideal choice for all-day movement in barefoot shoes
- Evergreen design and handcrafted with precision
- Designed for all-day comfort
- To maintain material properties apply water-repellent regularly
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- Due to the thick lining in our Snowfox and Winter models, we recommend going for one size bigger than other Be Lenka models.
- While ordering ballet flats and sandals, we recommend a smaller size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?