Barefoot Shoes Be Lenka Polaris - All Grey
Crafted with comfort & warmth in mind, choose Be Lenka Polaris barefoot to keep out the cold this winter. Featuring a classy design and warmth retaining sheepskin lining for that blissfully soft feeling to go with legendary Be Lenka barefoot comfort. Thanks to the amazingly versatile design, you can wear them with virtually anything in your winter wardrobe - the styling options are endless.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 13 reviews
Description & Specifications
Upper: Nubuck leather
Insole: wool / recycled PU
Handcrafted in Portugal
- Be Lenka Polaris barefoot boots are an excellent pick for walking in cold weather and pairing with practically anything, from athleisure wear to a pair of jeans.
- Timeless design and sheepskin lining with fantastic warm retaining and moisture-wicking capabilities.
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability in all conditions.
- The DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- Anti-slip sole with unique grip provide brilliant stability and traction
- Perfectly mimics walking barefoot, just as nature intended.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance using a soft brush & damp cloth. To maintain a fresh look and water-resistant abilities, we recommend a regular application of waterproofing spray.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?