Barefoot Boots Be Lenka Nevada Neo - Sand & Dark Brown
Uplift any casual outfit with reliable and versatile Be Lenka Nevada NEO barefoot boots specially designed for urban wear. Featuring premium nubuck leather and a new antislip flexible rubber lug outsole is your ideal pick for autumn to mild winters. Now available in three new stunning colours which are effortlessly pairable with your cold-weather wardrobe. Be Lenka Nevada NEO barefoot boots will soon become your go-to pair for that incredible all-day barefoot comfort.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Nubuck leather
Lining: Leather / textile
Sole: Rubber (DeeprGrip)
Insole: Cotton / PU recycled
Handcrafted in Slovakia
Be Lenka Nevada Neo are your ideal barefoot boots when the mercury starts to drop. Made for cold but not so cold temperatures, they come with some great features to keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Ideal barefoot boots for autumn to mild winter
- The newly designed antislip rubber lug outsole provides excellent protection and grip while walking on various surfaces.
- A padded ankle collar provides extra warmth and comfort, while the bootstrap enables easy wearing.
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability in all conditions.
- The spacious front part of the shoe allows the toes to wiggle freely, giving you fantastic barefoot comfort.
- The DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- Premium quality materials used to make the shoes are carefully chosen and precisely cut by our skilled shoemakers to ensure maximum comfort and durability.
- The water-resistant leather repeals water and moisture with regular application of waterproofing spray.
- Be Lenka Nevada NEO boots perfectly imitate walking barefoot, precisely as nature intended.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?