Ballet Flats Be Lenka - Bellissima 2.0 - Rose Gold
Prepare for the summer with the new and improved version of our most popular barefoot ballerinas, Be Lenka Bellissima 2.0. Their charming design and colors will glow up your daily and evening outfits. Enjoy maximum comfort while walking thanks to the construction specially designed for the female foot and the new "Relax-Refresh-Reconnect" insole.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 109 reviews
Description & Specifications
Insole: Microfiber + Latex 2.5mm + Anti-slip layer (Removable)
Made in Portugal
- Elastic on the inside of the strap for easy on and off
- Delicate leather lining ensures better breathability and all-day comfort
- Anatomically engineered for female foot
- Handcrafted from premium leather with precision
- Versatile footwear that simply pairs with any outfit
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
- The minimalist AlldayComfort sole specially designed for Be Lenka ballerinas.
- The new TR blend is characterized by excellent abrasion resistance while maintaining excellent flexibility.
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- While ordering ballet flats and sandals, we recommend a smaller size.