Barefoot Sneakers Be Lenka Dash - Grey
Light and breathable barefoot shoes for one and all. Be Lenka Dash will keep your feet fresh throughout the day, even during the warmest days. Equipped with “ActiveGrip” sole, which is perfect for long city walks, thanks to its flexibility and durability. You can enjoy light workouts in the workout parks and in gyms. Improve your balance and stability, and experience the magic of barefoot.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 1 review
Description & Specifications
Lining: Textile / Microfiber
Insole: Recycled PU + Terrycloth (Removable)
Made in Portugal
- Ultra light barefoot shoes for active movement during summer months
- Easy to put on with the option to tighten the shoes with laces
- Ideal footwear for sports-style lovers for both city and workout
- “ActiveGrip” sole with playful design, amazing flexibility, and durability (stitching of the sole extends the life of the shoes)
- Practical loop allows for easy attachment to a backpack
- The ActiveGrip sole ideal for walking, but also for sports that require balance
- The new TR blend is characterized by excellent abrasion resistance while maintaining excellent flexibility
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?