Barefoot Boots Be Lenka Olympus - Dark Brown
- Water Resistance: Medium
Sleek yet toasty warm, Be Lenka Olympus boots turn heads on streets and keep you warmer and barefoot even during winter. Handcrafted with premium leather and warm fleece lining for extra comfort, warmth and durability. Thanks to the timeless design and earthy colours, you can easily combine them with jeans, leather jackets, coats or a flannel shirt. The handy side zip panel makes then easy to wear and take off.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Nappa leather / Brushed leather
Sole: Rubber (DeepGrip)
Insole(removable): Fleece / recycled PU
Handcrafted in Portugal
- Classy, timeless & premium-quality barefoot shoes Be Lenka Olympus crafted with smooth full-grain and brushed leather
- Effortlessly combinable with most winter outfits.
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability in all conditions.
- The DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- Warm fleece lining retains warmth and provides excellent insulation.
- Anti-slip sole with WinterGrip offers incredible stability and traction.
- All Be Lenka barefoot boots perfectly imitate walking barefoot, precisely as nature intended.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Spacious foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?