Barefoot Slip-on Sneakers Be Lenka Bali - Dark Khaki
Say goodbye to tight and restrictive shoes and hello to ultimate comfort with Be Lenka Bali. Designed with both functionality and comfort in mind, these shoes are the perfect choice for even the hottest days. The spacious design and flexible materials allow for natural foot movement, providing a light and freeing experience with every step.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Sole: Other (TR)
Insole: Recycled PU + Cotton (Removable)
Made in Portugal
- Easy to put on without lacing
- Effortlessly combinable with variety of outfits – elegant, sporty, even casual
- Stitched sole for durability
- Elastic bands to fit any arch hight
- Comfortable for all-day wear
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?