Barefoot long boots Be Lenka Charlotte - Black
- Water Resistance: Medium
If you’ve set your sights on tall barefoot boots that will protect your legs up to your knees, you’ve come to the right place. The Be Lenka Charlotte in quality leather available in two different colours not only keep your feet warm, but also have a sole with improved grip. Comfort and elegance at every step.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 9 reviews
Description & Specifications
Upper: leather (nappa) – hydrophobic treatment
Insole: removable and molded, recycled PU + fleece
Sole: rubber (new type)
Handcrafted in Czech Republic
- barefoot shoes perfectly mimic barefoot walking, just as nature intended
- Be Lenka Charlotte in two different colours
- new flexible sole with improved grip for even better stability
- zipper on the inside of the boots to make the shoes easy to put on and take off
- the elastic band at the back of the boots adapts to different calf sizes
- the specially designed pleated side panel can stretch and increase the opening circumference by up 20%
- generous space in the toe box ensures natural and unrestrained movement of your toes
- The ErgoGrip sole is always ready to face the challenging winters thanks to improved tread design.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Spacious foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- Due to the thick lining in our Snowfox and Winter models, we recommend going for one size bigger than other Be Lenka models.
- While ordering ballet flats and sandals, we recommend a smaller size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?