Barefoot long boots Be Lenka Charlotte - Matt Black
If you've set your sights on tall barefoot boots that will protect your legs up to your knees, you've come to the right place. The Be Lenka Charlotte Matt Black boots in high-quality leather not only keep your feet warm but also have a sole with improved grip. Comfort and elegance at every step.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Leather (Nubuck)
Insole: removable (PU recycled + fleece)
Sole: ErgoGrip (Rubber)
Made in the Czech Republic
- Our barefoot shoes perfectly mimic the feeling of walking barefoot, just as nature intended
- New flexible sole with improved grip for greater stability
- Zipper on the inside of the boots for easy on/off
- The elastic band at the back of the boots adapts to different calf sizes
- The specially designed pleated side panel can stretch to increase the opening circumference by 15-20%
- The spacious toe box ensures natural and unrestrained movement of the toes
- Our contoured ErgoGrip sole is specially designed for challenging winters
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (3mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?