Barefoot Boots Be Lenka Venus - Dark Chocolate
- Water Resistance: High
Lightweight barefoot boots Be Lenka Venus in Dark Chocolate embody elegance and comfort. Designed especially for ladies with lower to medium instep, and the use of a shoehorn is recommended. Be Lenka Venus is made of a knitted fabric that adapts well to ladies‘ legs. The knitted fabric used to make these boots is highly adaptable to the shape of women's legs and is also water-repellent. This makes them ideal for the ever-changing and challenging autumn and winter weather.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Polyamide, Elastane, Leather, (Water-repelling finish)
Lining: Fleece (The upper of the boots except the lining), Water-repellent membrane
Insole: Recycled PU + Fleece (Removable)
Sole: rubber (DeepGrip)
Made in Portugal
- Our barefoot shoes perfectly mimic the feeling of walking barefoot, just as nature intended
- Perfect choice for women who seek comfort as well as the feeling of exceptionality
- DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- A water-repellent membrane ensures your feet stay dry and warm
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop: flat from heel to toe, supporting correct body posture
Type: Walking shoes
|Size||Width|| Length |
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?