Barefoot Boots Be Lenka Nevada Neo - Burgundy
Uplift any casual outfit with reliable and versatile Be Lenka Nevada NEO barefoot boots specially designed for urban wear. Featuring premium nubuck leather and a new antislip flexible rubber lug outsole is your ideal pick for autumn to mild winters. Now available in three new stunning colours which are effortlessly pairable with your cold-weather wardrobe. Be Lenka Nevada NEO barefoot boots will soon become your go-to pair for that incredible all-day barefoot comfort.
Colour / Shade
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Nubuck leather
Lining: Leather / textile
Sole: Rubber (WinterGrip)
Insole: Cotton / PU recycled
Handcrafted in Slovakia
Be Lenka Nevada Neo are your ideal barefoot boots when the mercury starts to drop. Made for cold but not so cold temperatures, they come with some great features to keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Ideal barefoot boots for autumn to mild winter.
- The newly designed antislip rubber lug outsole provides excellent protection and grip while walking on various surfaces.
- A padded ankle collar provides extra warmth and comfort, while the bootstrap enables easy wearing.
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability in all conditions.
- The spacious front part of the shoe allows the toes to wiggle freely, giving you fantastic barefoot comfort.
- Premium quality materials used to make the shoes are carefully chosen and precisely cut by our skilled shoemakers to ensure maximum comfort and durability.
- The water-resistant leather repeals water and moisture with regular application of waterproofing spray.
- Be Lenka Nevada NEO boots perfectly imitate walking barefoot, precisely as nature intended.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.
You can also find more information about choosing the right size in the Help Center here.