Barefoot Shoes - Be Lenka - Synergy - Cognac & Beige
Are you looking for comfortable barefoot shoes? Look no further than Be Lenka Synergy. They provide unrestricted comfort while maintaining a timeless and stylish look that can be paired with anything from jeans to dress pants or even a suit. Thanks to their minimalistic design, these ankle shoes will quickly become a favorite in your shoe collection.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 2 reviews
Description & Specifications
Sole: Other (TR)
Insole: Recycled PU + Cotton (Removable)
Made in Czech Republic
- Elegant urban footwear
- Made from premium nubuck leather
- The EverydayComfort sole made from special blend is an ideal choice for all-day movement in barefoot shoes
- Stitched sole for durability
- Designed for all-day comfort
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- Due to the thick lining in our Snowfox and Winter models, we recommend going for one size bigger than other Be Lenka models.
- While ordering ballet flats and sandals, we recommend a smaller size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?