Barefoot Shoes Be Lenka Trailwalker 2.0 - Olive Green
The new version of the popular lightweight terrain model with several improvements. Enjoy the true barefoot feeling with the minimalist leather shoes Be Lenka Trailwalker 2.0. This model offers rubber protection around the entire shoe to prevent wear and tear and soaking. Additionally, a top metal eyelet has been added for improved lacing, and the insole now boasts excellent absorbing properties. Time to hit the trails!
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Leather + Rubber
Lining: 60% PAD + 40% PU
Sole: Be Lenka - TrailGrip
Insole: Recycled PU + Recycled polyester (Removable)
Made in Czech Republic
- Experience better ground feel than ever before
- Unique grip designed for hiking on mountain trails
- Reinforced rubber edge protects your foot from injuries, ensures the shoe durability and prevents the water from leaking in
- Ideal hiking shoes made from premium leather
- Heel loop allows for easy attachment to a backpack
- Removable insole with excellent breathability and absorption can help you adjust to the "barefoot feeling" while walking
- Stitched sole for durability
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
- Unique TrailGrip sole made for walking on mountain trails
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?