Ballet Flats Be Lenka - Sophie - Emerald Green
The perfect barefoot ballerina flats do exist! Be Lenka Sophie were designed with a focus on the unique anatomy of female foot. These lightweight shoes are ideally suited for any occasion, whether it be work, social events, or everyday leisure activities. Add a subtle touch of shine to your style.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Wide Toe Box
Average rating based on 115 reviews
Description & Specifications
Insole: Microfiber + Latex 2.5mm + Anti-slip layer (Removable)
Made in Portugal
- Versatile use during warm days and also ideal office footwear
- Easy to put on with an elastic band sewn around the brim of the upper
- Precise design and high-quality handmade production
- Removable insole for easy maintenance
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
- The minimalist AlldayComfort sole specially designed for Be Lenka ballerinas.
- The new TR blend is characterized by excellent abrasion resistance while maintaining excellent flexibility.
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- While ordering ballet flats and sandals, we recommend a smaller size.