Winter Barefoot Boots Be Lenka Bliss - Black
- Water Resistance: High
Be Lenka Bliss model embodies modern barefoot boots for colder days. The timeless-looking winter footwear will sufficiently protect your feet from the cold. Sophisticated lacing with a decorative tongue and proven DeepGrip guarantee your safety even in unexpected weather changes.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: hydrophobic nubuck + textile
Lining: fleece, water-resistant membrane
Insole: fleece/recycled PU
Sole: rubber (DeepGrip)
Handcrafted in Portugal
- barefoot shoes perfectly mimic barefoot walking, just as nature intended
- Be Lenka Bliss catch the eye with their design right from the first glance
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability in all conditions.
- The DeepGrip sole designed for better stability on various surfaces
- the synthetic lining is very pleasant to the touch and provides the necessary warmth
- clever lacing with an auxiliary hook that improves the handling of the shoes
- anti-slip sole with DeepGrip gives you maximum stability and support
- generous space in the toe box ensures natural and unrestrained movement of your toes
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?