Winter Barefoot Boots Be Lenka Winter 2.0 Neo - Cognac & Brown
- Water Resistance: High
Stay 'barefoot', warm & stylish during cold winters with Be Lenka Winter 2.0, the new and improved version of our best-selling winter barefoot boots. Handcrafted with premium quality Nappa & Nubuck leather, warm wool lining, and waterproof protective membrane, they offer excellent durability, warmth and comfort. Equipped with a flexible WinterGrip outsole, these minimalist boots let you experience the legendary Be Lenka barefoot freedom throughout the winter.
Colour / Shade
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Nubuck leather
Lining: Merino / Standard wool, water-resistant membrane
Sole: Rubber (WinterGrip)
Insole (removable): Merino wool / wool & recycled PU
Handcrafted in Czech republic
- Style meets function in Be Lenka Winter 2.0 NEO - the foot-shaped barefoot boots that maintain the foot's natural shape and flexibility while walking.
- Premium quality materials: Three models with Nubuck leather and two models with smooth Nappa leather
- Flexible, 4mm (without lugs) abrasion-resistant, WinterGrip rubber sole provides excellent grip and stability.
- Water-repellent leather and the anti-permeable membrane between leather and wool ensure dry, warm, and breathable comfort.
- The temperature regulating lining with wool forms a soft cocoon around your feet to protect them from cold.
- Spacious toe box design enables the natural and unrestricted movement of the toes, thus guaranteeing comfort even during all-day use.
- Lace hooks/speed hooks for easy and quick lacing.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an excess of 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot, which will give you your ideal shoe size.
Due to the woollen lining in these barefoot boots, we recommend ordering them in one size bigger than other Be Lenka barefoot shoes.
You can also find more information about choosing the right size in the Help Center here.