Barefoot Sneakers Be Lenka Brooklyn - Brown
Be Lenka Brooklyn barefoot sneakers - Timeless sporty looks infused with cosy, classy vibes. Crafted from durable premium quality leather - these low-tops showcase 4mm (without lugs) thin ultra-flexible sole, supple uppers for maximum barefoot feel and comfort. The classic casual design of Be Lenka Brooklyn makes them a must-have part of any wardrobe and are brilliantly suited for everything from city outings to casual strolls in parks.
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 153 reviews
Description & Specifications
Lining: Leather / textile
Be Lenka Brooklyn leather barefoot sneakers are a stylish addition to any spring and summer casual outfit. Thanks to their simple but elegant looks and their unmatched barefoot comfort, they are an ideal companion for walks in the city and nature.
Be Lenka Brooklyn White & Black sneakers made of premium quality Nappa leather. The other colour versions of Be Lenka Brooklyn are made of premium soft Nubuck leather.
Like our entire barefoot range, Be Lenka Brooklyn sneakers meet all the attributes of barefoot shoes. Such as a flexible sole made of first-class rubber with a thickness of 4 mm (without lugs), a wide toe box (front part) that ensures comfort and natural movement for your toes.
Human feet are naturally built for unrestricted movement. Be Lenka Barefoot shoes allow your feet to move freely, comfortably and naturally without any limitations. They perfectly mimic walking barefoot, just as nature intended. The UniGrip sole ideal for running everyday city errands, ready to handle the challenges of winter.
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Flexible sole
- Zero heel elevation & Zero toe spring (flat from heel to toe)
- Lightweight construction
Type of footwear: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?