Ballet Flats Be Lenka - Bellissima - All Black
Give your casual style a lift with Be Lenka Bellissima barefoot ballet flats. Extremely versatile to wear with almost anything, these flats can quickly become your go-to shoes for spring and summer. Suitable for everything from work, social events, and family outings, they are made with love in Europe with premium quality materials for that stylish & elegant look providing a blissful all-day comfort of barefoot footwear.
Colour / Shade
Availability: Temporarily Unavailable
Notify me when the product is restocked
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 109 reviews
Description & Specifications
Insole: Insert / microfiber + latex 2.5 mm + anti-slip layer
Always put your best foot forward with Be Lenka Bellissima barefoot ballet flats on your feet with relaxed yet classy semi-casual looks. They are crafted with carefully selected premium materials for comfort and style.
Practical features such as elastic bands on the sides make them fit perfectly around your feet and prevent coming off even while walking.
You can wear them even without an insole, thanks to the soft microfibre lining. The removable insoles make them easy to clean and maintain.
The ultra-flexible and durable 4 mm sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally. The wide-toe box (front part) allows unrestricted freedom for your toes, guaranteeing all-day comfort. The minimalist AlldayComfort sole specially designed for Be Lenka ballerinas. The new TR blend is characterized by excellent abrasion resistance while maintaining excellent flexibility.
Barefoot footwear perfectly mimics walking barefoot, just as nature intended.
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Flexible sole
- Zero heel elevation & Zero toe spring (flat from heel to toe)
Type of footwear: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- While ordering ballet flats and sandals, we recommend a smaller size.