Be Lenka Kids Winter barefoot Be Lenka Panda 2.0 - Blue & White
- Water Resistance: High
Let those little feet experience warm barefoot freedom throughout winter with Be Lenka Panda 2.0 high-cut barefoot boots. Thanks to their ingenious design and extended velcro fasteners, they are easy to wear and take off. The warm insulated lining, ergonomic foot-shaped design, and flexible 6mm sole ensure supreme comfort and natural foot development. New features like an improved gusseted tongue and cleverly placed reflective elements on the toe and heel make them an easy pick for all-day comfort during cold seasons.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Nappa leather
Lining: Faux fur
Insole: 8mm Merino/Latex/Aluminimum/Latex
- Four new attractive colours to choose from (black, dark blue, dark pink and light yellow)
- The spacious front part of the shoe (toe-box) allows the toes to wiggle freely, giving you fantastic barefoot comfort.
- The water-resistant leather repeals water and moisture with the regular application of waterproofing spray.
- Improved design for a better fit and gusseted tongue to prevent dirt and snow from entering.
- Extended Velcro fasteners for a perfect fit and ease of wearing.
- Flexible 6 mm rubber sole, partially made from production residues to prevent wastage.
- The KidsComfort sole guarantees perfect stability and control of the step during everyday movement thanks to its lugs
- Be Lenka Panda 2.0 boots imitate walking barefoot, exactly as nature intended.
- Note: The shoes are not designed for sports, especially cycling, rock climbing, winter hiking and other strenuous activities.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an extra 0.5 - 1 cm to the total length of the child's foot, which will give you the ideal shoe size for your child.
You can also find more information about choosing the right size in the Help Center here.