Winter Kids Barefoot Be Lenka Snowfox Kids 2.0 - Black
- Water Resistance: High
Be Lenka Snowfox for kids is just what you are looking for to keep your little one's feet warm, comfortable and barefoot throughout the harshest winters. Featuring a nubuck leather (water-repellent) toe cap to prevent damage from scratches and moisture, a protective waterproofing membrane and an insulating aluminium layer guaranteeing complete protection from cold.
Other features like a wide toe box and a flexible 6mm sole ensure supreme barefoot comfort and natural foot development.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variant
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Upper: Textile, chipboard & Nubuck leather (water-repellent)
Lining: Wool & textile
Insole: Latex, merino wool & Aluminium foil (Removable)
Sole: Rubber (composed of 10% recycled sole remnants)
Handcrafted in Portugal
- Be Lenka Snowfox 2.0 will keep those little feet warm and toasty thanks to the merino wool and wool lining
- A water-repellent membrane between the lining and the upper keeps the moisture out
- Nubuck leather (water-repellent) toe cap protects from scratches and daily wear.
- Ingenious lacing supplemented with a stopper provides for an excellent fit.
- The insole equipped with an aluminium layer prevents cold from penetrating the shoe
- A regular application of water-proofing spray improves the water repellency and makes the shoes easier to maintain.
- The KidsComfort sole guarantees perfect stability and control of the step during everyday movement thanks to its lugs.
- It perfectly mimics walking barefoot, just as nature intended.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop (flat from heel to toe)
Type: Walking shoes
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an extra 0.5 - 1 cm to the total length of the child's foot, which will give you the ideal shoe size for your child.
You can also find more information about choosing the right size in the Help Center here.