Be Lenka Kids barefoot sneakers - Xplorer - Olive Black & Sage Green
Let your kids discover the world with incredibly lightweight Xplorer barefoot shoes. The sporty design of these shoes draws inspiration from the fascinating world of dinosaurs. The new KidsUltraGrip sole is made from high-quality TR rubber, providing flexibility and durability for your child's adventures. These shoes come in a cool black and sage green combination and are equipped with a practical stopper. Give your kids the freedom to explore with the finest Xplorer barefoot shoes.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 1 review
Description & Specifications
Insole: Recycled PU + Textile (Removable)
Sole: Other (TR)
Made in Portugal
- Sneakers made from premium Nubuck leather
- The toe box is wide enough to allow natural movement of the toes during activities
- The lining is pleasant to the touch and provides both comfort and thermal insulation
- The quick lace stopper allows for ideal tightening of the sneakers on the instep
- Flexible KidsUltraGrip sole with a 6 mm thick patterned design provides ideal contact with the surface (beneficial for the development of children's feet)
- The footwear is not intended for sports (mechanical damage to the sole may occur during activities such as cycling, scooter riding, and other activities that strain the sole)
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Ultra-flexible sole
- Zero drop: heel and toe in the same plane for proper posture
- Wide toe box for your toes
- Lightweight footwear
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an extra 0.5 - 1,2 cm to the total length of the child's foot, which will give you the ideal shoe size for your child.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.