Barefoot Sneakers Barebarics Zing - Black - Leather
Made for everyday luxury, this leather version of the coveted Barebarics Zing barefoot sneakers is easy to wear and is fabulously elegant. You can effortlessly pair them with chinos, jeans, or even dress pants for that polished, smart casual look.
Barebarics sneakers are produced using processes that minimize the impact on the environment.
- The upper is made from high-quality smooth nappa leather that is more resistant to moisture and easy to care for.
- The lining of the shoe is made from Dermodry Coolmax® technical fabric, which enables constant moisture drainage. This type of lining speeds up the process of moisture–drainage and sweat absorption, thanks to which the skin of the foot remains dry. Dermodry Coolmax® is a soft, light and breathable material that is used in luxurious footwear models and undergoes the most demanding tests of technical quality performed in independent laboratories.
- The sole is made from soft synthetic rubber with high wear-and-tear resistance.
- The insole is composed of PU recycled material and microfiber, which provides excellent breathability and allows excellent sweat drainage.
Colour / Shade
Availability: choose variantAdd to cart
Barefoot footwear attributes
Wide Toe Box
Average rating based on 17 reviews
Description & Specifications
- Anatomic shape – The sneaker respects the shape of the feet. It creates roomy space for toes during movement, it prevents toes from being pressed or developing calluses
- Material flexibility – The flexible sole enables necessary movement. The feet are not restricted and strengthen naturally
- Zero-drop – The heel and front of the shoe are levelled. Thanks to this, the body posture and overall correction of the centre of gravity are improved
- Adaptive sole – 4 mm thick (without protrusions) stimulates nerve endings. It strengthens balance, and awareness of terrain and it protects the feet
- Lightweight – The Barberics sneakers are lightweight and with no arch, which prevents leg fatigue and supports the correct walking stereotype
- walking footwear
- modern city design
- designed and hand-crafted in the EU, made from local and sustainable materials
- great durability and long-lasting colours
- dermodry Coolmax® technology for continuous moisture drainage
- available in sizes 36-47 (according to European measurements)
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- Due to the thick lining in our Snowfox and Winter models, we recommend going for one size bigger than other Be Lenka models.
- While ordering ballet flats and sandals, we recommend a smaller size.
How to choose correct size of barefoot shoes?