Be Lenka Kids barefoot sneakers - Joy - Pink
Bring joy to your little ones at every step with Be Lenka Joy. Your kids will fall in love with these low-cut barefoot shoes after the first try. They are lightweight, breathable, and offer exceptional comfort for countless children’s activities. Stitched sole for durability.
Colour / Shade
Barefoot footwear attributes
Average rating based on 196 reviews
Description & Specifications
Upper: Leather / Textile
Sole: Be Lenka - KidsComfort (Rubber)
Insole: Textile (Removable)
Made in Slovakia
- Maximum comfort in premium quality shoes
- The sole ensures excellent contact with the surface, which positively affects the development of the child's foot
- Ideal shoes for walks, playgrounds, light hikes, or parks
- Practical Velcro strap for better tightening around the ankle
- Suitable for foot with a dominant thumb or flipper type foot
- The KidsComfort sole guarantees perfect stability and control of the step during everyday movement thanks to its lugs
- Made for more joy from barefoot shoes
- Stitched sole for durability
The shoes are not intended for sports (mechanical damage may occur during cycling, scootering, and other activities that strongly strain the sole).
The shoes are not suitable for sand or activities in water due to the breathability of the material inside the shoes.
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (6mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
We recommend adding an extra 0.5 - 1 cm to the total length of the child's foot, which will give you the ideal shoe size for your child.
You can also find more information about choosing the right size in the Help Center here.