Ballet Flats Be Lenka - Sophie - Chalk White
The perfect barefoot ballerina flats do exist! Be Lenka Sophie were designed with a focus on the unique anatomy of female foot. These lightweight shoes are ideally suited for any occasion, whether it be work, social events, or everyday leisure activities. Add a subtle touch of shine to your style. Stitched sole for durability.
Colour / Shade
Barefoot footwear attributes
Description & Specifications
Sole: Be Lenka AlldayComfort (TR)
Insole: Microfiber + Latex 2.5mm + Anti-slip layer (Removable)
Made in Portugal
- Versatile use during warm days and also ideal office footwear
- Easy to put on with an elastic band sewn around the brim of the upper
- Precise design and high-quality handmade production
- Removable insole for easy maintenance
- Stitched sole for durability
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
- The minimalist AlldayComfort sole specially designed for Be Lenka ballerinas.
- The new TR blend is characterized by excellent abrasion resistance while maintaining excellent flexibility.
Type: Walking shoes
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Our size charts may not correlate with other brands. Hence we recommend following the above steps to determine your correct Be Lenka barefoot shoe size.
- While ordering ballet flats and sandals, we recommend a smaller size.